What I Ate & Why

Happy Monday! I decided to make a blog post of what I Ate and why. Sometimes it’s important to understand why we are eating things. It’s good to question what your truly craving and did that food fulfill that craving. Please understand I am not trying to tell you what you should eat because your body is so different than mine! Now, time for the food! 

This morning I had some special K red berry cereal with unsweetened vanilla almond milk. This is my FAVORITE cereal, it is so so good. I wanted something easy and yummy, plus I was craving it! I can’t tell you why, but I always eat my cereal in a coffee mug. It just tastes better that way 🤷🏼‍♀️ I had my cereal with my iced coffee. I do 8 oz of coffee w/ 3 French vanilla creamers, a splash of almond milk, & stevia to make it extra sweet!



My sweet grandparents came up to see us and my grandma took me & my sister shopping and to lunch. We decided upon a cute little sandwich place & it was extremely delicious! I got the turkey & avocado sandwich on homemade spinach & feta bread. SO dang good. I ended up splitting chips & fruit with my grandma, but I definitely had my own sandwich lol. I absolutely love local restaurants. I will definitely be coming back!


Dinner was some yummy mushroom rissoto with chicken sausage & broccoli. This rissoto is super easy to make, it comes in a box with the seasoning and flavor. I was extremely exhausted after a long day and I just wanted something delicious & filling. It totally hit the spot. 


& some ice cream with crumbled brownie and cookie dough to end the night :) I always crave a little something sweet after dinner & ice cream always satisfies that sweet tooth! 

That’s all I have for you! I hope you enjoyed & understood why finding the why behind your choices is helpful. See ya next time :) XOXO

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Everyday Make Up Routine

Product Review: Hair Mask

How to Realistically Start Eating Intuitively - Step 1