Free coffee and shopping always calls for a good day !!!! 7brew coffee (in Springdale) was having free coffee all day for their grand opening and who would I be to pass that up ?! I chose the iced blonde which was vanilla & Carmel swirl aka YUM. 

OOTD:
Top: White Tee from Jane.com that says “It’s a hallmark movie & coffee kinda day” ... which was perfect for the occasion (also describes my life everyday) 🙌🏼  I have mine in a size small. 

Cardigan: Red Ribbed Snap Cardigan also from Jane. It’s perfect for any occasion: cute or casual ! I love this cardigan because it goes with everything! I’m wearing a size small. 

Bottoms: American Eagle (obviously) Super Stretch jeans. I wear a size 2 :) 

Shoes: Jane Black wedged sneakers. These shoes are made with faux nubuck leather and padded foot-beds !! Size 10. 


Earrings: Red hooped tassel earrings from Jane. I love these because they aren’t super heavy and I can wear them all day without any discomfort !!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Realistically Start Eating Intuitively - Step 1

My Everyday Make Up Routine

Product Review: Hair Mask