What I Wore Wednesday

Starting Wednesday of with a BANG 💥👊  In all seriousness, cute outfits motivate me to make it through the day lol. Plus, it's a total win when you outfit is cute AND comfy!!!

This look was inspired by Heather Poppie (insta: heatherpoppie). She is one of my all time favorite bloggers. I love her feed and I love her style. I've obviously never met her in person, but from her posts and story videos she seems so real and genuine. I can tell she truly tries to please her followers, yet still only advertising things she really loves. She is also very intentional with her followers; I always get a response back when I comment on her posts, and it makes me feel so special!!

Before I go into full detail, the flannel AND the sweater are both up to 60% and jeans are BOGO (buy one get one half off)!!!! && you can use the code “GMXOXO” for 30% these boots !!! I am wearing this American Eagle 'Ahhmazingly Soft Flannel Boyfriend Shirt' under this AE 'Chunky Cable Knit Crew Neck Sweater.' I also am wearing these AE Next Level Legging Crop Jeans and my favorite part of the outfit: these Over the Knee suede boots!!! This Louis Vuitton Never Full Bag is my absolute favorite purse. It is literally never full and it can hold so much. It will be great to carry my college books and even laptop in. I'm going to link 3 dupes to this purse at the bottom of the page which are WAY more afforadable!

First of all, this flannel IS ahhmazingly soft!! Let me tell you, I am ALWAYS cold, but not in this! I absolutely love this sweater because you can dress it up like this or dress it down depending on how you feel. You could also either where it with a flannel under as pictured, or just wear it by itself. Ok, if you've been following me for a while, you know how much I love AE jeans. They are the only jeans I wear. I never have to guess my size, it's consistent with all of their jeans and they are just so darn comfortable. As for the boots, I am in love 😍 Over the Knee boots just have my heart. These fit like a glove and it honestly just feels like I am wearing leggings lol. I ordered these from Goodnight Macaroon and they did take almost two weeks to come in, which was the only downfall. However, I still love them and I am completely satisfied with my purchase!

Image result for Violett-Handbags Leather Accents Shopper Shoulder Bag
$80
Image result for MICOM Casual Signature Printing Pu Leather Tote Shoulder Handbag with Metal Decoration for Women
$20


Image result for Neverfull Style Canvas Woman Organizer Handbag Azur Tote Shoulder Fashion Bag GM Size by LAMB
$150



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Realistically Start Eating Intuitively - Step 1

My Everyday Make Up Routine

Product Review: Hair Mask