8 Healthy Snack Ideas You Need

As requested, here are some of my favorite snacks: both packaged and some you can make on your own.  I eat a lot of pre packed snacks, just because at this time in my life, that is what's most convenient. Something to remember while looking through these is: all of them are equal. Just because the calories or nutrients might differ doesn't mean one is better than the other. They are all just as tasty and equally valued.

Angie's BOOMCHICKAPOP kettlecorn; sweet & salty
This is my go to snack always because it fulfills sweet and salty cravings!! I personally am not a popcorn fan, but this still right here, THE BEST. Seriously the only popcorn I will eat. I like to buy the snack size bags because it makes it easy to grab and eat on the go.

 Nature Valley Oats N' Honey Crunchy Granola Bars
These granola bars really hit the spot for me every time, I love the sweetness and the crunch it brings. They are also super convenient to just throw in your bag and eat when your hungry, most of the time I do this and it's super easy to grab before tennis.

FRUIT
Fruit is always a great snack option. Apples are probably my most favorite snack fruit, I like to eat them plain and sliced but they are also delicious with nut butter! Really any fruit or veggie is a great snack option.

Peanut Butter Energy Bites
I don't have time to make these as often as I wish, but they are so delicious. It's like eating a ball of peanut butter and chocolate. Super easy to store and eat later. There are also a million different recipes out there, and plenty of nut free options! This is the recipe I like to use. 
CHEEZ ITZ
This girl loves herself some cheez itz. I don't know if it's the cheddar flavor or the saltiness of the cracker, but man. LOVE THEM. When snack time rolls around and your craving salty, this is the answer.

Cauliflower Cheddar Crackers
OK, I know it sounds weird but bear with me. These crackers are delicious, don't let the fact they are made with cauliflower throw you off. They are thinner than cheez-itz but they have stronger cheddar flavor. When I eat them I end up getting cheese powder all over my hands like I just ate a bag of Cheetos. LOL. The great thing is that they have vegetables in them! The only raw vegetable I can really eat is carrots so it's hard for me to get a lot of veggies into my day. This is a great way to get some extra nutrients in.

Perfect Bars
These are the holy grail protein bars. These bars are made with real ingredients, they are fresh, and they don't have a nasty protein powder taste. I swear it tastes like your eating a whole block of peanut butter. SO GOOD. They are kept in the fridge but they last up to a week out of the fridge so easy snack to throw in your bag as well. My personal fav is dark chocolate chip peanut butter.

Yogurt & Granola
I linked my favorite brands, but any yogurt or granola is great! I love siggis yogurt for many reasons; it's packed with protein, it's thick, and it has great flavor. I always love the vanilla 4% milk fat. Purely Elizabeth granola has to be my favorite, they have such a wide variety of flavors and each and everyone is made with real ingredients and packed with flavor. Banana nut butter is the best 😏


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Realistically Start Eating Intuitively - Step 1

My Everyday Make Up Routine

Product Review: Hair Mask