Friday Favorites

1. This Vera Bradley 2019 Monthly Planner

19 days into the new year and I feel more organized than ever. This planner is easily portable (not bulky) and super helpful. One reason I love this planner is because it breaks it down by months and then in weeks. I like to write all my weekly activities, appointments, and other important dates in the monthly section and the little reminders or goals in the weekly part. This is a great way for me to keep track of my busy schedule! I bring this with me everywhere. It has a little section of just notes and I love to jot down things in there to remember later. I highly recommend.


2. My new hair care!!!! 

Omg!! You guys. This stuff is amazing. My favorite thing is the shampoo and here’s why: you double cleanse. The first wash removes excess dirt and grime, so it won’t foam up like regular shampoo. The second wash does soap up and gets your hair squeaky clean. If you want to try some, I have a ton of samples and can get you 15% every order !! You can take the hair consultation in my bio and I will match you up with the perfect hair care for your exact hair type. Note—I do not advertise things that I am not truly passionate about because I’m all about staying true to myself, so this stuff is really worth it.

3. @heymadinelson on instagram

One reason I love her page is because her style is so inspirational and totally realistic. Not every picture is just of her posing which brings me into my next reason; She always posts with or about her family. I love this. Her son is absolutely adorable. She has the cutest family and I love that she shares them. Another reason I really love following her is because not only does she share her meals, but they are so practical. It might be panera mac n cheese or slims chicken strips and fries. After an eating disorder, for me, it offsets me when I see people eating egg whites with fruit for breakfast and everything they eat is all super healthy and doesn't look satisfying at all. If you enjoy those things, GREAT! Eat them! But I like to see variety and it makes me so happy when people share just regular meals like slims chicken and don't talk about how they are going to burn it off later or how they got the grilled salad because they are trying to be healthy. She also doesn't advertise to eat "super healthy" or exercise all the time and I absolutely LOVE that. When I see other fashion or lifestyle bloggers start doing that, I feel pressure to do the same. I won't however, but it doesn't leave me feeling super motivated to follow them. All in all, she is just so gorgeous and so is her sweet family. Giver her a follow!


4. My Hydrocell

I know I shared this in a post but this deserves  a special recognition. This water bottle is amazing. I barely drink water, like seriously maybe half a bottle a day which I know isn't good but I just can't get myself to drink more. BUT when I got this, everything changed. I haven't gone anywhere without it, swear. I am drinking water constantly. Can't tell you why, but I love to drink water now, but only with this bottle. I also got the straw lid to replace the lid it came with which makes the difference. I feel like it's not worth the hassle to unscrew the lid and tilt the bottle to get a little drink of boring water, but when you have a straw lid, it's just so easy!! I have the 32 oz. bottle which holds A LOT of water. I aim to drink two a day, but that doesn't always happen. I still drink more water than I ever have. I definitely think you need this in your life.


5. Snack Lab Papusas

I guess you could call me snack lab obsessed, but their food is just so darn good. If you haven't had or heard of a papusas, I don't even know how to quite describe it. It's like a tortilla stuffed with cheese. The outside is made with cornmeal. That's the best I can do. My favorite is the spinach and cheese. I could eat these every single day, but I might be broke haha! I definitely eat them at least once a week, probably more. I like to stock up on these and freeze them just like the muffins, and then heat them up when I want to eat them. I am never not in the mood to eat them, they are amazing. I wish I really could eat them everyday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Realistically Start Eating Intuitively - Step 1

My Everyday Make Up Routine

Product Review: Hair Mask