My Everyday Make Up Routine

Hey guys!! I’ve had quite a few questions on what make up I use and how I apply it, so I decided to right a post so I could share it with all of you!! These are the products I use every single day AND love ^ I hope you enjoy :)













Eyeshadow Primer 


I always do my eyes first, because if there's any fallout on my eye shadow, I can easily cover it up with my foundation. I use this Miliani Eyshadow Primer from Walmart, and it works great! It comes out as a nude color, but it dries transparent. It holds my eye shadow all day without any creases! I really don't find any need to buy expensive eye shadow primer; I feel like they all work the same. I let this sit for at least 30 seconds before applying eye shadow.


Eyebrows


While I wait for my primer to dry, I then use the Anastasia Brow Wiz Pen to fill in my brows. My brows are naturally SO light, like almost invisible ahah. I use the color blonde to match my hair color.


Eyeshadow 


I use the Urban Decay Naked 2 Basics Palette  very single day! When I bought this, I specifically was looking for neutral colors I could wear everyday. I always start with the color foxy. I apply this neutral color all over. I then go in with faint and apply that to my crease. Then BLEND. Last, I apply Venus just to my lid and under my brow. Then blend again.

Foundation Primer

The reason I chose this Thomas Peter Roth Makeup Primer is because it is made from a skincare brand, so it is good for your face !! It reduces appearance of pores as well and just creates a barrier between my skin and my make up.

Mascara

After curling my lashes, I use the L’Oréal Voluminous Mascara Primer  o help give my lashes some extra volume. Then, I use the Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara to the front and back of my eyelashes. This step is so important because it gives your lashes a thicker look. This is the best mascara I've ever used; I used this one for a while, then switched it up a lot, but ended up coming back to this one.

Foundation

By now my face primer has set and I apply my this It Cosmetics CC Cream with the Electric Violet Swirl beauty blender. Make sure you wet your beauty blender because using it or it will absorb your make up. It sounds counteractive, but when the sponge is full of water, it has no room to hold make up. It gives your foundation a nice, natural, and crease-free look. I absolutely love this cc cream because it gives serious coverage while still feeling super lightweight.


Concealer

I apply a dot of the Tarte Shape Tape Concealer under both eyes. I have never found a better concealer than this. It conceals my dark circles so well. I blend this with a tiny beauty blender.

Bronzer

I use the Hoola Light Bronzer to outline my cheekbones, jawline, nose, and the top of my forehead. I use the brush it comes with to apply it and a bamboo brush to blend. 

Blush

The Too Faced Blush is my favorite. I have mine in the shade I have been using it for so long and love it. I apply it to my cheeks using the Lancôme circle head brush. I honestly have never used another brush because this one works SO well. 

Setting Powder

After I’ve applied all my face make up, I use the Laura Mercier Setting Powder to set my make up. This stuff is GOLD. It keeps my make up looking fresh allll dayyy long friends. No joke. I get home from a long day at school and my make still looks the exact same. I’m always like how ?!?? It’s definitely this stuff. I usually set my under eyes with the powder using a damp little beauty blender after concealer as well. 


And that is all! I plan to upload a video soon, so get ready for that! I hope you guys found this 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Product Review: Hair Mask

How to Realistically Start Eating Intuitively - Step 1