Wednesday Wear


Turtleneck Top: American Eagle, $14 (they don’t sell in black online) // Corturoy DressTobi, $24 — I bought mine off Jane.com but it is no longer available, the one linked is very similar // Black Booties: Exact, Currently UnavailableSimilar, $99 // Hat$29, Amazon - cute alternative, I got mine a couple years ago at AE. 

I am LOVING this end of winter look. It’s perfect for when the weather starts warming back up, yet still cold enough to go with the dark colors. This would be a fun outfit to wear to a weekend brunch or a day out on the town. The hat adds a little flare to the outfit, sometimes you need to spice things up ;) 

I purchased the turtleneck in stores right after Christmas and sadly they don’t sell it in the black color that I am wearing online. However, ANY of the other colors would be so cute!! 

The dress was a Christmas gift and it was purchased from Jane. If you didn’t know, Jane is an up to date online fashion boutique, but their deals are limited time. Soo I cannot link this exact dress, but the one linked above is almost identical! 

These are my favorite booties everrr. They were such a steal! I was looking for really good pointed toe, block heel, black booties. I stumbled across these $55 Steve Madden ones and  love them!! Such a good purchase, unfortunately, they are currently unavailable on amazon :(( BUT the ones I linked above are almost exactly the same, but a little taller ankle and heel. Plus they are even cheaper!! They have a 4.5 star rating as well. I also linked another pair of Steve Madden for $99. I actually really love these. The heel is short, great for an everyday wear, and the ankle is still rises tall on the ankle. 

I have never really been a fan of hats, but I think this style is just so cute! I love the extra detail it gives an outfit. I actually got this hat like 2 years ago at American Eagle, so they obviously no longer have it. The one I linked, is adorable though. 
Basically none of my outfit is available lol, but the replacements I linked are just as cute and super close ;)) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Realistically Start Eating Intuitively - Step 1

My Everyday Make Up Routine

Product Review: Hair Mask