What I Ate Wednesday

Hello sweet friends & followers !!! 

To start off, for breakfast I had a snack lab (local store) banana muffin (I am literally obsessed, I bought 12 the other day 🤭 I freeze them and heat them up when I want to eat them!) + slathered some almond butter on the muffin. Oh and of course my coffee!!! For my coffee I just do 4 oz coffee (I use the Starbucks blonde k cups) w/ little bit of French Vanilla creamer (I just use international delight) + almond milk + stevia for extra sweetness!! 

In the morning I wake up, go to dance at 7, then eat breakfast after between 8-9. This works out really well for me because i don’t wake up hungry, it usually takes me an hour or two before I start to feel hunger. 


←coffee


My school has a microwave in the cafeteria which is super nice so I can make my Mac n Cheese, yay 🎉🎉 My lunches are always just simple and easy things I can throw in there.  I don’t always feel 100% satisfied but it’s okay, that’s just life. Meals like these make great, convenient lunch box food for school. I had this Mac n cheese with angies boom chick a pop kettle corn (I actually didn't end up eating it) + baby carrots + an apple + and Oreos!! I always love something sweet at each meal (HUGE sweet tooth over here 🙈


Ok so dinnna time (my second favorite meal, breakfast tops them all). This is where I like to be creative (sometimes). I love to cook but don’t always have time but when I do, I love to try knew things. Tonight I made Madison Nelson’s (@heymadinelson on insta) Mexican lasagna !!!! OK YUM. So dang easy to throw together and super delicious to eat. I addded corn, quac, salsa, chips, and an olive to the bowl! I even went back for seconds 😋 I’ll post the recipe at the bottom of the page so you can try it !!! (Do itttt) I had a piece with a couple chips and salsa. I doubled everything but the tortillas, so it was perfect size for my whole family. Total win. 

THE BEST PART OF MY DAY. Ok, so like I said, I love something sweet after each meal. I always like to have a little bowl of ice cream with some crumbled brownie 1-2 hours after dinner. I don’t need a whole lot to be satisfied but I sure am not satisfied without it. This has to be my all time favorite dessert. YES, I eat dessert every night!!! NO, I haven’t gained weight (I don’t weigh myself buttt when I go to the doctor it doesn’t change). It’s just something I like to have and it leaves me extra satisfied. Some nights I have more ice cream than others, but it’s not something I restrict myself of. I have no clue how I haven’t grown tired of ice cream 🤣👊🏼 


Anyways, so that’s a typical day for me!! Thanks for reading 😊😊 & Here's the recipe !!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Realistically Start Eating Intuitively - Step 1

My Everyday Make Up Routine

Product Review: Hair Mask