What I Wore Monday

Oh happy day !!!! & you know why ?! BECAUSE I LOVE THESE BOOTS. Joy is about finding the little things in life that make you smile. Your not going to have a life changing miracle every day, so why not just rejoice for all things: big and small ?? 🤷🏼‍♀️🎉💞🌈🌞 

Today I am wearing a AE sweater dress (also featured on my After Christmas Shopping Haul post) w/ these goodnight macaroon over the knee boots !!! 






      Such a cozy way to be stylish. This dress is amazingly soft and incredibly warm. I found it on the clearance rack in store !!  It isn’t sold online anymore, but this AE Button Shoulder Mock Neck Sweater Dress is just as cute. It’s currently on clearance for $24! I love this dress with these boots because not only does it keep me warm, but they are honestly just comfortable. They fit like a glove ! I ordered these off of goodnightmacaroon.co for $115. They are usually $163 but they had them for 30%!! YOU can get them for 30% off as well using the code “GMXOXO.” It is a limited time discount code and I am not sure how long it will be available. 

This outfit was inspired by @daniaustin. ❤️






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Realistically Start Eating Intuitively - Step 1

My Everyday Make Up Routine

Product Review: Hair Mask