Product Review: Hair Mask



Amazon  // Walmart


   I have never used a hair mask and I decided I wanted to try one. Since it would be my first one, I didn’t want to buy a super expensive one in case I didn’t like it. I found this one at Walmart and was so excited! It’s only $10 and it’s a good sized container. I washed my hair with shampoo and conditioner then parted my hair in two and generously applied the mask. The texture was like coconut oil, not to hard but not soft and pretty thick. I used a wet brush to make sure it was evenly spread through out my hair. I let it sit for 5 minutes while I finished my shower routine and then thoroughly rinsed it out. That’s all! The next day I could tell a HUGE difference. My hair was so much softer and silkier after one use. I definitely recommend this product. You can also get it in a 16 oz tub on amazon hereTry it out and let me know how you love it!! 💕




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Everyday Make Up Routine

My Story & Recovery from an Eating Disorder

4 Ways to Wear Lululemom