Rainy Day Outfit





I have been dying to wear these rain booties!! They are so adorable & super affordable at $28. It finally rained & I got to wear them today! They are probably the most comfortable shoes I own, but sadly I can’t wear them everyday 🤣

You guys know by now that American eagle jeans are the only jeans for chan lol. I swear by them. They are so comfy and their sizes don’t differ among styles. The jeans I linked are actually on sale right now for $30.  

If you are a fan of Friends then this Tee is a MUST. Only $18!

I have had this rain coat for years and love it. I haven’t even looked for any other one. I love the style and I love the fit. I love navy with yellow so this was perfect 😍 It’s priced at $45, and like I said it’s lasted me for years and it’s still in perfect condition. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Everyday Make Up Routine

My Story & Recovery from an Eating Disorder

Product Review: Hair Mask