It's Christmas Break!!

   It's finally Christmas break for me, yay!!! We had finals all week at school, and today I took my last one! Naturally, I went with a casual look today. Tomorrow I'm going to take the day to just catch up on sleep, practice some self care, and RELAX! Then I'm off to dinner with my grandma 😊❤ You might have seen on my story--I ordered some Tula skincare that I have been dying to try!! I've seen so many people rave about their products and I cannot wait to get them in. I will give ya'll a full review after a couple weeks of using! I ordered the 4 Peice Face and Eye Essentials Kit off of QVC and the Pro-Glycolic 10% pH Resurfacing Gel Toner from Amazon. I got it all for a total of $115!! On the tula website all of that costs $277, MAJOR savings people !!!!!! 

OOTD:

Jacket: Free Country Women's Prevail Super Softshell Jacket
Definitely one of my top purchases this winter. It's totally wind and water proof with a detachable hood and thumb hole sleeves. Not only that but the inside is like the outside of a north face jacket, FUZZY AND WARM. It's on sale for $50 right now, usually $100! Hurry up and snag one before they're gone!!

T-Shirt: Gilden Long-Sleeve T-Shirt
I am wearing this t-shirt^^ with my school mascot on it. The shirt itself is only $4 which leaves plenty of $ room left to customize it!!

Bottoms: Knockout by Victoria Sport Tight
These my friends = max comfort. They are made with a 4-way stretch fabric, highwasit band, and pockets! They are also on sale for $40, usually $66.

Shoes: Adidas Tubular Shadow Shoes
These shoes are comfortable fit and great for running or any physical activity. These are also on sale for $30 off the original price!! (usually $100, on sale for $70)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Realistically Start Eating Intuitively - Step 1

My Everyday Make Up Routine

Product Review: Hair Mask