My New Skincare Routine

   Hey guys! I'm going to be sharing what I use on my skin everyday and what it does. I've never really been super into skincare, and washing my face has always seemed like a chore till I found Tula. I have been using it for a couple weeks, but wanted to wait to share my thoughts till I knew how I liked it. I have genuinely never been so excited to wash my face every day. I've seen so many people rave about Tula and I knew I had to try it out. I was skeptical still, but I had to see what I was missing out on! This stuff is AMAZING. Like wow! After one week I started to see results, ONE week. I have good skin, but it's very sensitive and dry. My reason for taking care of my face is to keep it clear and healthy. I don't struggle with acne (minus small breakouts occasionally), but healthy skin is so important.

A.M. Routine
1. Tula Purifying Facial Cleanser
      The first thing I do in the morning is wash my face with the tula cleanser and my clarasonic mia 2 brush. It is a probiotic gel cleanser that goes under the surface of your skin and deep into your pores to clear out all impurities. It is also made to hydrate and nourish your skin, leaving it feeling soft and not overly dry. I have very dry and sensitive skin and I have not had any problems after using this face wash! My face changes constantly, it can be super dry, then the next day it can be oily, etc. This face wash is designed for any skin type and will customize itself to help your skin type at that moment...how cool!!

2. Tula Pro-Glycolic 10% PH Resurfacing Gel
    After washing and drying off my face I then apply this toner with a cotton pad. This product exfoliates your skin, removing dead skin, yet leaving it hydrated and smooth. Again, my face is super dry and usually starts to peel after washing and toning, but after using these products, my skin has never felt more hydrated.

3. Tula Hydrating Day and Night Cream
     The last thing I do in the morning before applying make up is use this ultra nourishing moisturizer. For years I've struggled to find a moisturizer that keeps my skin hydrated, I usually would have to apply a couple layers through out the day to keep it from peeling especially in the winter. I only have to apply this product one time and it keeps my skin hydrated all day long. This stuff is amazing.

4. Mario Badescu Rose Water Spray
     I like to spray this on over my make up through out the day. It gives your skin a dewy glow and a boost of hydration. Sometimes I even spray it on my face before applying moisturizer.


P.M. Routine
1. Tula Purifying Facial Cleanser
     Another thing about this is it does seem pricey but the bottles are huge and will last me forever. I only use two tiny squirts of the face cleanser on my clarasonic.

2. Tula Pro-Glycolic 10% PH Resurfacing Gel
   This is probably the product I use the most of at one time, but good thing it's a big bottle!! I squirt about two pumps onto a cotton pad and gently rub all over my face.

3.  Tula Aqua Infusion Power Liquid
       I have dry and sensitive skin so this is a great addition to my routine. It just gives the skin deep hydration and instantly soothes.

4. Tula Multi-Spectrum Eye Renewal Serum
       I'm young and obviously I don't have serious under bags or wrinkles, but it's an easy add in to my routine and it will prevent me from getting bags and wrinkles later on. It's always a good idea to start early! This serum is designed to reduce puffiness and the appearance of fine lines.

5. Tula Hydrating Day and Night Cream
     This is one of the pricier items and it looks like it comes in a small container, but I only use a little bit for my whole face. It really does go a long ways and there's no need to use a whole lot at once.

6. Mario Badescu Enzyme Revitalizing Mask
     This mask is AMAZING. For a while I sampled a bunch of different masks before settling on one because it usually takes quite a while to finish out a mask. This mask is made to break down dead skin cells while still nourishing the skin, leaving it revitalized, hydrated, and illuminating. I use this about every 3rd night, it's great for exfoliation. The best thing is, you can get all of this for only $20! The first time I used this mask, I only used the mask goo that was on the seal, so that tells you, you don't need very much to apply all over your face.

7. Mario Badescu Drying Lotion
   This my friends, is one of my big holy grail products. I swear it's magic. This "lotion" drys up blemishes overnight. You put this on pimples before bed and in the morning they are gone, for real. It doesn't have 5 stars on ulta.com for no reason!!


That's it!! I know it seems like a lot, but your skin is something worth investing in, time and money wise. Use products that make your skin feel best. Also, if you need help finding a specific product for your skin type, I would LOVE to help so please feel free to reach out! Shoot me a dm (@reallifewithchan) or leave a message in the comments below :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Realistically Start Eating Intuitively - Step 1

My Everyday Make Up Routine

Product Review: Hair Mask