What I got for Christmas


     I hope everyone enjoyed their Christmas as much as I did. I woke up and ran out to see what was left under the tree along with my siblings! After we looked (they aren't wrapped) at santa gifts, we had breakfast A.K.A cinnamon rolls 😍 After that, we did gifts from the family. My grandparents and aunt came over that morning. It's always fun watching peoples excitement and reactions as they open their gifts. After all the gifts, my cousins, aunt, uncle, and grandma joined us all for lunch. We had tacos, yummy!! We went over to my aunts after lunch and painted some canvas'. It was something fun we could do with the whole family. After a long day it was nice to go home and relax. For dinner I had a big bowl of cereal, my favvvv. I then put up all my gifts and did a face mask. Overall, it was a really fun and cozy day. Oh and I did not take my PJ's off all day 😜




  1. Tula Cleanser, Hydrating Cream, Eye Serum, and Aqua Power Liquid
  2. Tula Pro-Gycolic Gel
  3. Mario Badescu Enzyme Cleansing Gel
  4. Mario Badescu Glycolic Foaming Cleanser
  5. Mario Badescu Rose Water Spray Duo Kit
  6. Mario Badescu Drying Lotion 
  7. Hydrocell Water Bottle & Straw Lid
  8. Native Deodorant
  9. Weighted Blanket
  10. Short Yellow Rain Boots 
  11. Steve Madden Women's Ecentrcq Sneaker
  12. Felt Letter Board
  13. Donut Pillowcase
  14. Hanging Jewelry Organizer
  15. Vera Bradley 2019 12-Month Planner
  16. Monogrammed Car Coasters
  17. Friends T Shirt
  18. Burgundy Corduroy Jumper Dress
  19. Mauve Cable Knit Sweater 
  20. Pink Velvet Leggings
  21. Plum & Golden Coffee Snap Cardigan
  22. Gold Large Initial Necklace
  23. Silver Hoop Earrings

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Realistically Start Eating Intuitively - Step 1

My Everyday Make Up Routine

Product Review: Hair Mask