Hey friends!! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas, I feel like it went by so quickly :( School got out the Friday before Christmas and I feel like I didn't even really get to enjoy the season because of finals! Although, I am so excited to ring in the new year!! This year, me and a bunch of girl friends are going out to dinner, what are your plans?? Anyways, since my birthday is close to christmas, both of my grandparents give me money for my birthday, then money for christmas and we go shopping with it all!! I ordered a lot of skincare and other things as well so that took up some of it, but here's what I got with the rest !!(still have some, thinking of saving for spring clothes 😏) American Eagle AE WAFFLE MOCK NECK SWEATER DRESS I am always hesitant to buy turtle necks because they can be super itchy and irritating around my neck but when I tried this on, I didn't even f...
Comments
Post a Comment